Read The Middle Pillar: The Balance Between Mind and Magic by Israel Regardie Free Online
Book Title: The Middle Pillar: The Balance Between Mind and Magic|
The author of the book: Israel Regardie
Format files: PDF
ISBN 13: 9781567181401
The size of the: 376 KB
Edition: Llewellyn Publications
Date of issue: September 8th 2002
Read full description of the books The Middle Pillar: The Balance Between Mind and Magic:The classic book on working with the energy of the body for spiritual purposes, The Middle Pillar by Israel Regardie, is now more complete, more modern, more usable, and better than ever.
The exercise known as the Middle Pillar was devised by the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Regardie expanded upon it and made it public over 60 years ago in the first edition of this book. Since that time, the exercise has been altered and adapted for just about any spiritual use you could think of. It is a mainstay of many Western traditions of magic.
Now in its third edition, The Middle Pillar is better than ever. It has been edited by Chic Cicero and Sandra Tabatha Cicero, close friends of the late Regardie and senior Adepts of the Golden Dawn. They have also added new material in a separate section that more than doubles the size of the book with their valuable insights and knowledge.
* Includes the complete original text, with nothing eliminated
* Spelling has been standardized to Western traditions
* Each chapter now has a title to identify its content
* The Ciceros's notes to each chapter add insight and history to Regardie's work
* Modern and clearer illustrations have been added
* New, a further exploration of the relationship between magic and psychology
* New, more than five techniques to enhance relaxation
* New, the Middle Pillar and the Chakras
* New, versions of the Middle Pillar exercise in Egyptian, Greek, and Gaelic
* New, a shamanic version of the Middle Pillar
* New, how to use the Middle Pillar to charge talismans and do healings
The Middle Pillar is now expanded to what it always should have been, a thorough, accessible examination and extension of the single ritual that has become the very embodiment of magic. Get The Middle Pillar and learn the real secrets of magic.
Read information about the authorIsrael Regardie (born Francis Israel Regudy) was considered by many to be the last living Adept of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. At an early age, Regardie worked as Aleister Crowley's personal secretary. In addition to his extensive writings, Regardie practiced as a chiropractor and as a neo-Reichian therapist. He taught psychiatry at the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic and contributed articles to many psychology magazines.
Add a comment to The Middle Pillar: The Balance Between Mind and Magic
Read EBOOK The Middle Pillar: The Balance Between Mind and Magic by Israel Regardie Online free
|Download The Middle Pillar: The Balance Between Mind and Magic PDF:||the-middle-pillar-the-balance-between-mind-and-magic.pdf|